Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Home Shopping

What's homeshopping? Yes, basically sitting at home, buying stuff in online stores. I have my own version. I'm searching stuff in my mom's, dad's or grandma's closet, they don't like anymore or don't wear anymore (Well, sometimes they still do but I don't care). And I'm always finding some vintage stuff from the 80's and 90's and so on. I guess the Blouse I am wearing is much older but as I saw it and everyone told me "Hands off, who would wear that?" I wanted to have it even more. I'm also wearing my new high waist shiny black tube pants I got from River Island and my mom's old denim jacket she got from ESPRIT ages ago.

I tried to keep my cat out of the pictures. No chance. She's too curious.



2 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute! Haha it's so refreshing to see someone wearing ESPRIT clothes. I thought I was the only one! Do you want to follow each other? Please let me know if you do, and I'll do the same :)
    Have a great day

    xx Lill
    http://therustyhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!


    having a giveaway for my DIY galaxy bracelets now, feel free to join :)
    http://mayotuna.blogspot.sg/2013/01/diy-galaxy-bracelet-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete